Answer these questions honestly, then click "Submit." Once you have submitted your questions, click "View Results" to see how well you align with our nutrition recommendations.
Then, scroll to the bottom for a series of self-reflection and goal setting prompts you can use to improve your nutrition.
Self-Reflection and Goal Setting:
Question #1: Based on this lesson, what are 1-3 goals you have for yourself in the next 3 months to improve your nutritional habits?
1. Drink at least 3 liters of water every day
2. Cook at least 2 meals for myself every week
3. Include a source of vegetables at every lunch
4. Go to the grocery store every Sunday
Question #2: What are 3 things you can do today to work towards those goals?
1. Buy a 1 L water bottle and refill it 2x every day
2. Pick 2 recipes from the Launchpad recipe library you want to try this week
3. Purchase your favorite veggie to include as a side to your lunch this week
4. Make an appointment in your calendar to visit the grocery store each Sunday
Question #3: How will you measure your progress?
Example: Use an app to keep track of your water intake or leave a space in your planner to mark each time you refill your water bottle
Write down these 1-3 goals and place them somewhere you will see every day (fridge, bathroom mirror, phone background). For more accountability help, post your goals in our Facebook group!
Read these articles to help you get started