Recently, my husband has been on a quest to create the perfect matcha latte. This is wonderful for two reasons:
- I've had a lot of good matcha lattes lately
- We have an abundance of matcha powders in our cupboards
And because we have so much matcha powder, I've been able to get a little creative in the kitchen! Today I'm sharing with you my latest creation: Matcha Chia Pudding!
This treat is sweet enough for dessert, but it can also work as a filling breakfast or even a snack. I paired mine with fresh blueberries and slivered almonds. Shredded coconut and fresh mint leaves would also go well with this pudding. Go ahead and give it a try, and let me know if you find any other toppings you like!
Matcha Chia Pudding
Time: 4 hours + 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups milk (any kind you prefer)
- 2 tsp matcha powder (click here to see what kind I use)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk the matcha and milk together
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well
- Store in an airtight container, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
- Serve with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
What should I make next with our matcha powder!? I would love to hear your thoughts!
Note: this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support!